An Organizational Affiliate of CNA is a nursing or health related organization that has a mission and purpose harmonious with CNA, has a governing body composed of a majority of registered nurses, and who meets criteria established by the CNA Board of Directors. This organization has been granted organizational affiliate status by the CNA Board of Directors and has paid an organizational affiliate fee to CNA.
Benefits for Organizational Affiliates
Annual Cost = $250
- One registered nurse representative who shall have a vote in the CNA Membership Assembly.
- Can make reports or presentations to the CNA Membership Assembly within its area of expertise.
- May submit the names of representatives qualified for appointment to ad hoc groups and task forces.
- Logo of Affiliate Organization and link to Affiliate’s web site on the CNA website (please provide organizational logo).
- Periodic distribution of the Affiliate Organization’s event flyers through CNA’s “members only” list serve (please provide formatted flyer).
- Distribution of Affiliate’s announcements through CNA’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- 40% discount on tabletop exhibits at CNA events.
- Access to CNA’s printing house.
Organizational Affiliate’s Responsibilities
- Submit completed application with payment and receive approval from CNA’s Board of Directors.
- Keep CNA informed about current contact person and updates relating to billing address, contact numbers, logos, and web addresses.
- Adhere to all publication deadlines.
- Each organizational affiliate shall maintain a mission and purpose harmonious with the purposes and functions of CNA.
- Timely responsiveness to requests from Affiliate Organization’s official contact
- Collect and disseminate information from Affiliate through webpage, Facebook, Twitter
- Inform Affiliate about changes in CNA’s key contact person for requests and other communication