- What is your mailing address?
Colorado Nurses Association, 2851 South Parker Road, Suite 1210, Aurora, CO 80014
- Where are you located?
The nearest major cross-streets are Parker Road and Peoria.
- What is your fax number?
- How much are your annual dues?
- CNA/ANA Joint Membership is $311.00/year, this includes a selection of publications, discounts on a variety of services, and discounted certifications and continuing education opportunities
- Join today!
- Do you have to be an RN to become a member of CNA?
Yes, the Colorado Nurses Association is a membership based organization run by RNs for RNs.
- Is there a Colorado Student Nurse’s Association?
Yes! You have two options for student associations. For more information about the state level organization, click here. For more information about the ANA organization, click here.
- Who can I contact with questions about my license?
The Colorado State Board of Nursing. Its telephone number is (303) 894-2430 or you can find information through their website at www.dora.state.co.us/nursing
- Do you have any publications?
Yes, we publish a quarterly newspaper called the Colorado Nurse.
- Do you accept advertisements for your newsletter?
We do accept advertisements in our Colorado Nurse publication. Please contact our publisher for more information on how to get started:
Arthur Davis Publishing, Inc.
517 Washington Street
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
- Why do I get the Colorado Nurse publication if I am not a CNA member?
The Colorado Nurses Association wants all professional nurses to receive the publication so that they stay well informed about nursing, practice, political, and educational issues here in Colorado.
- Do you utilize speakers at your meetings?
Yes, if you are interested in submitting material for consideration, please forward to:
Colorado Nurses Association,
2851 South Parker Road
Aurora, CO 80014
- Does CNA offer Continuing Education?
Yes, at specially formatted programs throughout the year and at our annual convention. Contact hours vary from program to program; Full and State members, non-members, retired nurses and nursing students are all welcome to attend. Look for the schedule of upcomming events on the Calendar of Events page.