Become a member today
The Colorado Nurses Association is the professional organization representing all Colorado’s Registered Nurses.
We value your membership.
Why join us?
- CNA provides direction to and a voice for the nursing profession in the health care environment and the community
- CNA advances the nursing profession by addressing nursing practice regulation, public policy, education and workplace issues.
- That nursing is a science and a caring art that involves the use of the nursing process in the application of knowledge, judgment, skills and interpersonal competencies in the diagnosis and treatment of human responses to actual or potential health problems.
- Nursing, as an essential component of society, promotes the improvement of health care by addressing society’s changing needs and ethical concerns.
- As a dynamic profession, nursing demonstrates growth and development of its body of knowledge through basic and advanced nursing programs, research and education.
- In collaboration and cooperation between nurses, consumers and other health care professionals for the improvement of health care!
To join online, go to the American Nurses Association to complete the application.
All memberships are handled through the the American Nurses Association.
We look forward to serving you as our member!
The Colorado Nurses Association and the ANA recognize that nursing students are not only the nurses of tomorrow, they are the CNA/ANA members of tomorrow! Nursing students can access all resources on ANA, including members only content, by signing up for a subscriber account.
Go here to start!
Note: Subscriber accounts are FREE for members of the National Student Nurses Association. If you are a non-member of the NSNA, the subscriber account is $10 annually (fee waived if you opt-in to receive more information about NSNA).
ANA Benefits for Student Nurse Subscribers
Nursing students who register as ANA Subscribers receive digital access to the following:
- Full ANA Position and Policy papers on important nursing issues
- Members-only content on Nursingworld.org
- ANA publications such as American Nurse Today, The American Nurse, OJIN: The Online Journal of Issues in Nursing as well as ANA SmartBrief