The webinar boot camp format is an online learning format, which invites nurses throughout the state to participate in learning about their role as an individual or collective advocate. The educational offering demonstrates the nursing role and responsibility of contributing to health related policies and professional practice. CNA nurses participate for free; non-members pay $35. Click here for more information and to register. Click here for the flyer.
- Colorado Indigent Care Program Stakeholder Forum October 27 October 26, 2016
- Colorado Mountain Area Drug Awareness Partnership November 9 Meeting October 26, 2016
- Attention APRNS – CMS Finalizes Medicare Quality Payment Program October 18, 2016
- How to Effectively Teach Ethics to Nursing Students October 17, 2016
- Contaminated Devices Putting Open-Heart Surgery Patients at Risk October 17, 2016